How to Get PSA Birth Certificate in SM Business Centers - Making Sense of Pesos

Latest

Someday It's Gonna Make Sense

Friday, November 8, 2019

How to Get PSA Birth Certificate in SM Business Centers

PSA Birth Certificate
Do you need a PSA Birth Certificate? Aside from requesting it online or going to PSA branch office, you can request for PSA Birth Certificate in SM Business Centers.
Here are the easy steps:
1. Fill out the application form.
2. Pay the fee. (P155 per copy)
3. Claim after 7 working days at the releasing section of SM Business Centers.

Don't forget to bring valid ID, receipt, and authorization letter if you are not the owner or if your not the parent.

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone, I saw comments from people who had already got their loan from Anderson Loan Finance. Honestly, I thought it was a scam, and then I decided to make a request based on their recommendations. A few days ago, I confirmed in my personal bank account amounting to $15,000 dollars which I applied for. This is really a good news and I am so very happy that I advise all those who need a real loan and who are sure to reimburse to apply through their email (text or call) +1 315-329-6320 There are sincere loan lenders! They are capable to lend you a loan. Contact Mr Anderson E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

    Phone: +1 315-329-6320

    E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

    Office address is (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 812400).

    ReplyDelete