How BDO Find Ways To Help My Family During Quarantine - Making Sense of Pesos

Latest

Someday It's Gonna Make Sense

Monday, February 28, 2022

How BDO Find Ways To Help My Family During Quarantine

How BDO Find Ways To Help My Family During Quarantine

Pandemic changed peoples lives in an instant. Lockdowns are imposed in all areas to prevent the virus from spreading. Everyone is unable to go out to do important errands and even go to work. And because there is a limit on going out, I am unable to do any bank transactions outside.

BDO ONLINE

Good thing that even before pandemic happened, I was fortunate enough that I already registered my BDO Savings online. I was able to pay our bills, transfer money, send money, and even update my kids' BDO Junior Savers account online. I appreciated it so much because it helped us survived the quarantine without even going out.

Updates are all sent out to my email address, can access my account 24/7, and can check my transactions from the last 3 months.


BDO Bills Payment Online

I am also the one in charge of updating my mom's BDO Kabayan Savings Account. As she currently resides in Malaysia, her actions are also limited. I was able to take control on paying her BDO Life insurance and update her account online with ease.

With this, BDO waiving the fees from transferring money to one account to another is such a blessing! I was able to consistently update our accounts without me worrying about the fees. Imagine that I need to update 6 accounts. It was such a great help especially when the pandemic hit me hard financially.

BDO INVEST ONLINE

I was also one of those people who were affected financially. My previous account from work need to downsize because of the lockdowns happening. I was jobless for a month. It did not worry me that much because I have enough savings on my BDO savings account and also an investment online.

Before the pandemic happened, I already enrolled my BDO Savings account for UITF. My account was invested automatically through the program BDO Easy Investment Plan (EIP). And because my account is already registered online, I was able to manage my investments, check the details and the performances of my UITF investments.

Lucky enough, I got into a new job and was able to consistently update our BDO Savings account as well as my investments online. After several months of continuously saving and investing, I finally secured a small lot for my family. 

small lot in Rizal

I didn't even realized that I will be able to achieve this during pandemic. And I think I wouldn't be able to do this if my BDO savings account is not registered online. I am quite happy with their service that is why I am sticking with my long time branch (BDO - Robinson's Metro East).

BDO really find ways on helping us even when going through this pandemic.

No comments:

Post a Comment