SAAN AABOT ANG 13TH MONTH PAY MO? - Making Sense of Pesos

Latest

Someday It's Gonna Make Sense

Monday, December 16, 2019

SAAN AABOT ANG 13TH MONTH PAY MO?

bdo savings account and 1,000 peso bills

How's everyone doing with their 13th month pay? Let me share my personal experience on how I divide my 13th month pay this year. 

For this year almost half of my 13th month goes to our Savings & Investment:

✔️BDO UITF Monthly Installment

UITF allows you to invest on stocks, market fund and balance fund. Almost all banks meron po neto, magkakaiba lang sa name and initial deposit.

✔️ Update the kids BDO Junior Savers Account
✔️ Update my mom's BDO Kabayan Savings Account
✔️ Emergency Fund 
✔️ Pay for 3 months worth of Sun Life VUL
✔️ Pay for 3 months worth of Sun Life Mutual Funds


The other 1/2 of my bonus goes to other bills such as:
✔️ Downpayment for our preselling house atleast 1 month advance
✔️ Advance payment on principal amount of our mortgaged house

Whatever whats left from the above, will be for our luxuries like shopping and watching movie.


NOTE: I am in no way related with BDO and I worked as a financial advisor from Sunlife before. 😊

1 comment:

  1. I cannot thank lemeridian funding service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : . lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks, Busarakham

    ReplyDelete